Bread Dahi Bhalla Recipe – How to make Instant Dahi Bhalla
Instant Bread Dahi Bhalla stuffed with fruits – ever thought of Dahi bhalla stuffed with something yummy and healthy? No? Then surprise your guests with the dahi bhala actually packed with fruits.
- While Bread - 7 to 8 or as per the number of bhalla you want to make
- Mango - ½ cup, chopped
- Apple - ½ cup, chopped
- Coconut - ½ cup, grated + 1 tsp for garnishing
- Sweetened Whipped yogurt / Phenti hui Dahi - 1 cup
- Saunth ki chutney - ½ cup
- Hari chutney - 1 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder - 1 tsp + for garnishing
- Red chilli powder - a pinch
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Water - for soaking bread
- Finely chop fruits and grate coconut.
- In a bowl, add chopped fruits, grated coconut, roasted cumin powder, a pinch of red chilli powder, 1/ tsp salt and mix well.
- Now, with a sharp knife, remove the outer hard bread.
- Dip the bread in water.
- With light hands, gently squeeze the water.
- Add 1 tsp of fruit stuffing in the center of the water soaked bread.
- Firmly close the bread and arrange on serving plate.
- Pour dahi, saunth ki chutney, hari chutney over the bhallas.
- Sprinkle roasted cumin powder and grated coconut and serve.
Instant Dahi Bhalla Recipe – How to make fruit dahi bhalla at home:
Step by step Recipe of Instant Fruit Dahi bhala:
1. Finely chop fruits. I used just apple and mango to keep the fruit dahi bhale sweet in taste. Else once can also use pomegranate, chopped grapes, or any fruit you like.
3. In a bowl, add chopped fruits, grated coconut, roasted cumin powder, a pinch of red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Now, with a sharp knife, remove the outer hard bread.
6. Dip the bread in water.
7. With light hands, Slightly squeeze the water. Be careful not to break the bread.