Gobhi Pakora Recipe – How to make Vegetarian Cauliflower Fritters
|Gobhi ke pakore or cauliflower fritters – perfect for rainy season, best enjoyed with a cup of hot “chai”.|
It is always preferable to prepare snacks at home rather than buying from market especially in monsoons. More or less, other pakora recipes are same. You can try other pakora also, like paneer ke pakore, aloo ke pakore, palak ke pakore and many many more.
Try this delicious and tempting gobi ke pakore recipe. 🙂
- Cauliflower / Phool gobhi - 1, medium sized
- Gram flour / besan - 1 & ½ cup
- Red chili powder / Lal mirch powder - ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder / Dhaniya powder - 1 tsp
- Chaat masala - ½ tsp + for sprinkling
- Asafoetida / hing - a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 cup (for making batter)
- Cooking oil - to deep fry pakora
- Cut cauliflower florets and soak them in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix gram flour, red chili powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, a pinch of hing and salt to taste.
- Using water, make a thick flowing batter.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or deep fry pan.
- Coat single single floret in the batter.
- Fry till they turn golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve gobi ka pakora hot with green chutney or sauce.
Gobhi ke pakore recipe – How to make Gobhi ke Pakode at home:
Step by step recipe of Gobhi pakora with pictures.
1. Cut medium sized cauliflower florets and soak them in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, add gram flour, red chili powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, a pinch of hing and salt to taste.
3. Whisk the ingredients above and make a thick flowing batter using water.
4. Heat oil in a kadhai or deep fry pan. Coat single single floret in the batter.
5. Fry till they turn golden and crisp.