Aam Panna Recipe – How to make Raw Mango Juice
|Aam ka panna or Green mango panna – best remedy to conquer this prickly heat just by having one glass of this tangy and sweet juice daily.|
It is a delicious and freshening beverage made with raw mangoes and spices like cumin powder, black pepper and mint. Other drinks that can be enjoyed in summers are Bel ka Sharbat, Nimbu ki shikanji, Lassi and many more.
Try this easy and simple recipe and enjoy the goodness of raw mangoes / kachi kairi.
- Green Raw Mango / Kache Aam / Keri / Kairi - 2
- Sugar / Cheeni - 4 tbsp or as per taste
- Black salt / Kala Namak - ½ tsp
- Pudina Powder / Mint powder - 1 tsp
- Black pepper grounded / Kali Mirch powder - ½ tsp
- Roasted Cumin powder / Bhuna Jeera Powder - 1 tsp
- Water - 3 glass
- Wash, rinse and peel the outer hard skin of raw mango.
- Remove the mango pulp from its seed and transfer pulp into a bowl.
- Add water just to cover the mango pulp.
- Bring it to boil and add sugar. Stir.
- Simmer till the pulp becomes soft and translucent.
- Remove from gas. and let it cool down.
- Add pudina powder, roasted cumin powder and black salt.
- Blend to make it smooth.
- Store it in refrigerator.
- Pour into serving glasses. Serve aam ka panna chilled.
Aam ka Panna – Raw Green Mango Juice Recipe:
Step by Step recipe of Aam Panna with photos:
3. Bring it to boil and add sugar. Stir.
4. Simmer till the pulp becomes soft and translucent.
5. Remove from gas. and let it cool down. Once it cools down to room temperature, add pudina powder. If pudina powder is not available with you, fresh mint leaves can also be used in place of that. Just add 1 or 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves before blending.
9. Store it in refrigerator. Pour into serving glasses. Serve aam ka panna chilled.